Thursday 27 October 2016

Exhausted

It has come to that point in the semester where there is just so much work being thrown at you all at once. Presentations, essays, worksheets, all of the above. I have not had a whole day off to just rest. The days either consist of either school or when I don't have school, then there's work. When there's no work and I'm home from school, then there's still homework and studying to be done. It's finally catching up to me and I'm feeling mentality and physically exhausted.
But well, that's the life of a college student. I imagine this is preparation as a teacher grading hundreds of students' assignments overnight, so glad I'm getting the experience. Haha. Nonetheless, all this stress and exhausted can really teach you about time management. I've learned how to space out the assignments needed to be done and take the breaks I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment