Sunday 20 November 2016

Time Flies

Is it really just a few more weeks til the end of the semester? Is 2016 really almost over? Seriously, where did the time go! This week is Thanksgiving and before you know it, Christmas will be here and then a whole new year will start. Crazy. Things went by way too fast for me without even being conscious of the days coming and going.

But ending of the semesters means piles of work to do. I have so much presentations and projects from my other classes that I have yet to complete. Midterms are this week, two of which are on the same day. Not to mention exams are coming up in about two weeks or so. And on another note, since the holidays are coming up, my work has been getting busy. Good for business, good for my paycheck, but not so good for my exhausted soul.

However, once the semester is done. Once all the work, assignments, and exams are over with, I get to have a mini break during intercession because I don't plan on taking classes this time around. I'm actually extremely excited because in January, I'm going to LA for the first time with my boyfriend. It will be my very first time traveling to the states so I am very much looking forward to this trip. This is my motivation to finish off the semester strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment